With employee distancing now at the forefront of workplace health and safety, protect your assets and get up and running fast with our easy to implement, social distancing workplace solution.
Current COVID-19 WORKSAFE NZ recommendations include the use of physical barriers as a means to control or maintain separation.
The implementation of ‘work zones’ is also advocated to minimise close contact between large numbers of employees. Our steel barriers provide an easy to install and functional solution to create a COVID-19 safe workplace that adheres to these recommendations.
Delivering on functionality and flexibility
• Screening can be easily moved as required with freestanding feet or fixed in place for a more long-term solution.
• Perfect for areas where a physical safety partition is required between stations in a production setting.
• Provides a social distancing screen for employees in high traffic zones such as reception areas.
• Enables distinct ‘work zones’ to be set up in large production settings – controlling the number of people working in immediate proximity.
Get in touch today to discuss our simple employee distancing solution.
Hi team, Just a quick note to say how pleased we are with our latest Hyundai/R & H Engineering truck. It is everything we expected and more!
To be honest it is probably the best sucker truck operating in New Zealand (or possibly the world!) right now. Thank you all for listening to what we were after and for supplying us with a product that matches this request. I will be in contact soon for another!
– Joe Spooner
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the team at R&H Engineering for their ongoing support. We have worked with R&H engineering for over 10 years now, and during our partnership, we have developed and fabricated a wide variety of assets to suit our operational needs.
Simon and the team have been great to work alongside and I consider them as part of our wider RS family support network. Over the years I have seen our service providers join/employ the services of R&H Engineering to fabricate fleet, which is a testament to us both that our design & partnership is of a high standard that others follow.
– Mike Keith, National Fleet Manager RMVT
Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now